Disinfectant Fogging Bundle - £299.00 (EX VAT) Ideal for use after Covid testing
Safely sanitise work spaces in minutes
Idea for use after Covid testing
Disinfectant Fogging Bundle Includes:
- 1 Disinfecting Fogging Unit
- Endosan 3 Surface Spray 1 x 500ml
- Endosan 5 Fogging Solution 1 x 5 Litre
- Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- Protective Goggles
- Filter Mask
- Advanced Silver Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant
- Highly effective, broad spectrum disinfectant. Stable and safe
- EndoSan is a unique solution of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), which is stabilised using a proprietary ionic silver based chemistry
- When applied any surface, EndoSan disinfects through an oxidisation process and provides unrivalled residual performance
- EndoSan is chlorine and alcohol free, with no corrosive effects
- After use, it biodegrades into harmless water and oxygen
- Odourless, Colourless, Tasteless, Non-Toxic
- Leave area for 1 hour after treatment to allow Endosan to settle
- Made in the UK
- Disinfectant ULV Fogging Unit
- For Use With Endosan 5 Fogging Solution
- Recommended PPE: P3 Filter Mask, Safety Goggles And Gloves
- Range: 3-8 Metres
- Capacity: 5 Litres
- Machine uses aprox 1 ltr for 20-30 minutes use
HOW TO FOG A ROOM
• Use PPE supplied with the Fogging Bundle. Gloves,
Goggles and respirator.
• Fill the machine with the solution.
• Open all cupboards, drawers, desks etc.
• Start in the furthest corner of the room about 2-3 metres from the
back wall/corner and ceiling.
• Plug your machine with an extension cord into the front of the
room where the enter and exit door is located.
• Point the fogger at the furthest upper corner of the room and turn it on.
• Adjust the mist to a fine spray so that not too much liquid is dispersed
• Leave a fine mist upon every surface in the building including the
ceiling, walls, furniture, and floors working the fogger left to right
up and down as you slowly walk back out of the property.
• Unplug your machine and close the door.
• Do not enter the room for 1 hour.