Endosan 8 Disinfectant Solution 5 Litre - £29.50 (EX VAT)
Safely sanitise work spaces in minutes
Advanced Silver Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant
Highly effective, broad spectrum disinfectant. Stable and safe
EndoSan is a unique solution of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), which is stabilised using a proprietary ionic silver based chemistry
When applied any surface, EndoSan disinfects through an oxidisation process and provides unrivalled residual performance
EndoSan is chlorine and alcohol free, with no corrosive effects
After use, it biodegrades into harmless water and oxygen
Odourless, Colourless, Tasteless, Non-Toxic
Leave area for 1 hour after treatment to allow Endosan to settle
Made in the UK
For Use With Endosan 5 Fogging Solution
Recommended PPE: P3 Filter Mask, Safety Goggles And Gloves
Range: 3-8 Metres
Capacity: 5 Litres
Fogging machine uses aprox 1 ltr for 20-30 minutes use
HOW TO FOG A ROOM
Gloves, Goggles and respirator.
• Fill the machine with the solution.
• Open all cupboards, drawers, desks etc.
• Start in the furthest corner of the room about 2-3 metres from the
back wall/corner and ceiling.
• Plug your machine with an extension cord into the front of the
room where the enter and exit door is located.
• Point the fogger at the furthest upper corner of the room and turn it on.
• Adjust the mist to a fine spray so that not too much liquid is dispersed
• Leave a fine mist upon every surface in the building including the
ceiling, walls, furniture, and floors working the fogger left to right
up and down as you slowly walk back out of the property.
• Unplug your machine and close the door.
• Do not enter the room for 1 hour.